There is always a Fight going on inside Me

There is always a fight going on inside me. The fight takes place between two fighters. The name of one of the fighters’ is ‘Will-Get-It’ and the other one’s name is ‘Not-Worthy’.

Sometimes ‘Will-Get-It’ dominates ‘Not-Worthy’ and sometimes, ‘Not-Worthy’ dominates ‘Will-Get-It’ in the fight. I always root for ‘Will-Get-It’ in the fight. I feel great when ‘Will-Get-It’ is dominating the fight, but when ‘Not-Worthy’ starts dominating the fight, I feel like I am sick, blankness starts splashing everywhere in my mind, I get unable to think properly.

When ‘Not-Worthy’ is dominating the fight, it kind of forces me to root for him and when I think of rooting for him (‘Not-Worthy’), I get scared…, very scared as I start doubting my existence, but thankfully at that time of self-doubt, suddenly, ‘Will-Get-It’ makes a comeback and begins to give a tough fight to ‘Not-Worthy’ and starts dominating again.

I hope ‘Will-Get-It’ always dominates ‘Not-Worthy’ in the fight inside me and every other person like me.

Comments

  1. Beautiful Explanation about postive and negative sort of thoughts. Where we always desire our positive thoughts be stronger than the negative ones. But, at times when that doesn't happen, we feel disappointed and start creating self doubts.
    Thank you for this beautiful piece of your thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vipasana Meditation is of great help.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderfully written. We all have this never-ending battle within our minds.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts (Since last year)

Tests or t20s in Your Life

Positive or Negative Vibes Having Influence on People

With Great responsibility come Greater Distractions

Some Things in His Backpack

The Story of a 23-year-old

Good Times Attract Many

Taking Out some Time for a 'Me Time'

When He Pressed the Buttons on that Device

Is there any Nice Coffee-Shop nearby?

Reactions You get On Your New Thoughts

Popular Posts (Since Last 30 Days)

Tests or t20s in Your Life

Positive or Negative Vibes Having Influence on People

With Great responsibility come Greater Distractions

Reactions You get On Your New Thoughts

Good Times Attract Many

The Connection between us and The Home Food

The Story of a 23-year-old

Learn From The Baby How It is Done

Taking Out some Time for a 'Me Time'

Everyone is Different from the others for a Reason