I liked Your Work but...

Someone:
Please have a seat.

Other one: Thank you.

Someone: I read your email and the things which were with the same. Those were nice. I liked your work but I am having a tough time figuring out how to use them, how to make those work in benefits of us and yours.

Other one: I am very glad that you liked my work, but you don’t have to have a headache of how to use those, you can see those as samples and I can create something fresh, I can create many fresh things. Since, you have gone through those pieces of mine then you must have known my abilities, how is my knowledge and what I am capable of creating or doing. So, you don’t have to use my works, you can use my abilities and knowledge which made those works possible.

Someone: But don’t you think the abilities you have, you can work with us, you don’t have to work for us.

Other one: I didn’t understand, aren’t those the same things?

Someone: It’s your choice. You can create something on which we can ride on ahead benefiting us and you on which you would be having a certain amount of control or you can create something or things which can only better some parts of our journey.

Other one: Oh, in that way! Earlier I had thought of what you are suggesting, I had grown something I had made but I couldn’t match up with time, combinations, and patterns. Everything worked well at first but didn’t catch up pace.

Someone: Hmm, you are doing all this alone. I think more people would make it better. I would give you some contacts, you talk with them. I would be thinking about the smaller things related to the same and I would try to figure out how your abilities and knowledge can make things easier. I hope if the bigger things work out for you, you wouldn’t hesitate to make your abilities and knowledge work for us.

Other one: I would definitely love to do that.

Comments

Popular Posts (Since last year)

Tests or t20s in Your Life

With Great responsibility come Greater Distractions

Positive or Negative Vibes Having Influence on People

Some Things in His Backpack

The Story of a 23-year-old

Good Times Attract Many

Reactions You get On Your New Thoughts

Taking Out some Time for a 'Me Time'

Is there any Nice Coffee-Shop nearby?

When He Pressed the Buttons on that Device

Popular Posts (Since Last 30 Days)

Tests or t20s in Your Life

With Great responsibility come Greater Distractions

Reactions You get On Your New Thoughts

Positive or Negative Vibes Having Influence on People

The Connection between us and The Home Food

Do we Know the Right way of Selling an Used Electronic Device?

Everyone is Different from the others for a Reason

Good Times Attract Many

Learn From The Baby How It is Done

The Story of a 23-year-old