Why does He believe in Everything I say?

Mayank and Sirish were hanging around at the sidelines of a field where a football match was going on.


Mayank (to Sirish): Do you know that guy in jersey number 19?



Sirish: Oh that guy! No, I don't know him personally but I have seen him play quite a few times. The way he is dribbling the ball and scoring the goals, I think he is a great striker and has a great future as a footballer.


Mayank: Do you know that there was a guy as compared to whom, the 'jersey 19' guy was nothing?


Sirish: No. Who was he?


Mayank: I was that guy.


Sirish: Really?


Mayank: Absolutely. You shouldn't have a doubt about that. All these dribbling, tricking and striking, were very easy for me. I was naturally gifted with these abilities.


Sirish: But, why are you not on the field these days? Why haven't I seen you on the field ever?


Mayank: All of those game-stuff was very easy for me, I got bored of them and left the game.


Sirish: Ohh....., great.



One evening, at a party...........


Mayank (to Diya, after spotting Diya at the party): Why is it so hard to find you these days?


Diya: I think it's because of your ability to repel people away from you.


Mayank (with a little laugh): Oh really! Then, how come you are still here talking to me?


Diya (while going away from Mayank): Here you are, showing your power of repulsion!


Mayank (being apologetic and polite): Sorry-sorry. I was kidding. Please don't go.


Diya: Okay, I am not going anywhere.


Diya (continues, while blushing a little): By the way, where is your friend Sirish? I can't find him here.


Mayank: No, he is not here. He said that he has some important work to finish. Can you believe him, he has something more important than this party. The kinds of people present at this party, it would have proved as a great party for him.


Diya: So what? What's wrong with that? Everybody has their own way of doing things, he has his own, everyone is not like you. 


Mayank: Why do you always take his side? And, I can't understand why you have a crush on him. There are many more good-looking and smart guys than him in our area.


Diya: He has almost all the qualities which I want in my man, plus, he is also handsome.


Mayank: ...., plus, he is so dumb.


Diya (while slightly hitting Mayank's arm by her palm): Don't say that about him. He is not dumb at all.


Mayank: Then, why does he believe in everything I say? One day I was telling him that I am great at football. He has never seen me on the football field, yet he believed me.




One day at the field, Sirish was hanging out with Rahul at the field,


Sirish (to Rahul): You won't believe what Mayank was telling me a few days ago.  


Rahul: What?


Sirish: That day, while you were playing, Mayank and I were at the sidelines. while referring to you as 'Jersey no.19', he said that he was great at football and you were nothing as compared to him when he was playing. When I asked him why he left playing, he said that all of those were very easy for him, he got bored of them and left the game.


Both (Rahul and Sirish) started laughing.


Rahul: He always makes up stories and tells you but why don't you say anything about those on his face?


Sirish: You don't know him well. If I start questioning his stories, then I will have to listen to more of his stories in the form of answers to my questions.

Comments

Popular Posts (Since last year)

Some Things in His Backpack

Tests or t20s in Your Life

Positive or Negative Vibes Having Influence on People

Is there any Nice Coffee-Shop nearby?

With Great responsibility come Greater Distractions

When He Pressed the Buttons on that Device

The Story of a 23-year-old

Taking Out some Time for a 'Me Time'

I liked Your Work but...

Good Times Attract Many

Popular Posts (Since Last 30 Days)

Tests or t20s in Your Life

Positive or Negative Vibes Having Influence on People

Good Times Attract Many

Taking Out some Time for a 'Me Time'

With Great responsibility come Greater Distractions

Following Your Passion and Advices of others

Everyone is Different from the others for a Reason

India win Kabaddi Gold in The Olympics

Learn From The Baby How It is Done

Reactions You get On Your New Thoughts