Vikash and Mahesh at a Restaurant (From 'The Story of a 23-Year-Old')

Note: You can also check out the previous post “The Story of a 23-Year-Old” which is a reference to this post.


Vikash has asked Mahesh to meet him at a restaurant where Vikash and his friends usually eat. Then, Vikash and Mahesh went to the restaurant and chose a table to sit around.

Vikash: Thanks buddy, for taking out time for me.

Mahesh: Really! You are thanking me! I don’t hear the same that much, but, no need to thank me, buddy, anytime for you.

Vikash (sarcastically): Ya ya. I know you have so much time to share with everyone.

Vikash(continues after the sarcastic comment): Okay forget that what I said. So, how is everything going on for you?

Mahesh: Everything is going fine and I have a piece of good news. Remember, the company in which I had got placed. I have finally got the date of joining the company, which means after 15 days from today I am leaving for Bangalore.

Vikash: Wow! Great. Awesome. So, this means you are going to pay for both of us today!
Mahesh: Yeah. Why not?


Vikash and Mahesh ordered their food


Mahesh: So, what have you planned or thought for the future?

Vikash: I have called you here to talk about the same thing. I think I don’t know what to do. I have tried almost all the courses and crash courses of different stuff, but I couldn’t like them. I was not able to explore the fun or amusing parts of them.

Mahesh: ohh. You want fun. I think comedy stuff would suit you. That would really amuse you.


Vikash gives a straight face angry look to Mahesh.


Mahesh (continues): Don’t look at me like that. I was joking. Didn’t you like the joke? I know you liked it a little bit. Now, tell me more.

Vikash (sarcastically): Ha Ha Ha. LOL.
Vikash (continues after his sarcastic comment): You’re my friend from childhood. You have seen me for lots of years. In which thing I am good at or can be good at? What do you think?

Mahesh: You are good at everything buddy and can be good at everything.

Vikash: I heard your words but I don’t know why your words felt like I am good at nothing.

Mahesh: No buddy. Why are you thinking like that? Be positive and move away from negatives. Okay, you do one thing, tell me about the things with which you have problems and the things in which you get ‘Fun’, ‘Happiness’ or ‘Amusement’?

Vikash: Till someone abuses or insults or someone/something makes me sad for no reason, I remain happy otherwise I don’t know when I can beat or abuse ‘someone’ or cry with my eyes filled with tears at a corner.

Mahesh: So, we have to find you something which would give you happiness and doesn’t spoil your mood, but, in my opinion, no one’s mood can be in a good space all the time.

Vikash: yeah, I know that but the mood should not be spoiled continuously. There should be some work which would seem very important to me, the work should become my identity, the work should make me addicted to itself…………. Little bit less addiction would be better, there should also be life besides the work.

Mahesh: Do you know someone had said, “If you can’t lift the thing alone then you should ask others for help and then go for the same”

Vikash: Nice one, by the way, who had said that?

Mahesh: I don’t remember but I have said the same more than the person who had said that for the first time.

Vikash: How do these stuff get in your head?

Mahesh: Okay, now listen, I have an idea. Okay, we will talk to Guddu and Bittu about the things we talked about today. We will also ask them about the works they like and they don’t like. I think we would really get something from them as they are in the marketing field and networking business. They deal with different kinds of persons in their works. If this also doesn’t work, then we would interact with their connections.

Vikash (agreeing with what Mahesh said): Okay. Talking with more people will lead us to more knowledge, more experience then these things will lead to the very good stuff. Thanks, buddy.


Mahesh: Now listen, there has been enough of talking while eating since the time we have got here. Now, I am not going to hear from you anything till I finish my food.


To Be Continued.........................

Comments

Popular Posts (Since last year)

Tests or t20s in Your Life

With Great responsibility come Greater Distractions

Positive or Negative Vibes Having Influence on People

Some Things in His Backpack

The Story of a 23-year-old

Good Times Attract Many

Taking Out some Time for a 'Me Time'

Is there any Nice Coffee-Shop nearby?

Reactions You get On Your New Thoughts

When He Pressed the Buttons on that Device

Popular Posts (Since Last 30 Days)

Tests or t20s in Your Life

With Great responsibility come Greater Distractions

Positive or Negative Vibes Having Influence on People

Reactions You get On Your New Thoughts

Good Times Attract Many

The Story of a 23-year-old

The Connection between us and The Home Food

Learn From The Baby How It is Done

Taking Out some Time for a 'Me Time'

Everyone is Different from the others for a Reason