Why Did not They Talk to each other?


There was an official party going on somewhere. In this party, a boy notices a girl and moves towards her. Let’s see what this boy has in his mind.

Boy: Hi! Do you recognize me? I am from your college.

Girl: Hi! Yes, I know that you are from our college.

Boy: So, how are you? How are your friends?

Girl: I am good. Most of them (friends) are in this city.

Boy: How are they? Aren’t they at this party?

Girl: No, they had other plans. They didn’t want to get into this boring thing.

Boy: Boring? You mean this party? Didn’t you want to go with your friends?

Girl: Actually, I and my friends work in the same company and are in the same project team. Since I have the cleanest image among them in the office, so, I am here at the party covering up for their marriage party.

Boy: Is this party really that important?

Girl: Yeah, it’s very important for our project. You have asked enough questions to me. Now it’s your turn. How’re you doing?

Boy: Not bad. I have been hired by your company for a project.

Girl: Oh! Now, I know how you got into this party. Why haven’t I seen you in the office?

Boy: That’s because I have been hired only a few days back and for the works, I don’t have to go to the office. I and my team have got our own place to work.

Girl: It’s so strange that we were in the same college but never talked to each other and having no problem now doing the same.

Boy: The same thing in my mind. Why didn’t you talked to me?

Girl: Oh hello man, you are saying it like you were talking to me a lot in the college.

Boy: But it’s not that I never tried to.

Girl: Oh really! Then, what stopped you from doing so?

Boy: You were always with your friends and I didn’t like your friends. I thought that if I start talking to you then I have to talk or hang out with them. And, what stopped you from talking to me?

Girl: Before I could think of talking to you, you used to take your eyes off me.

Boy: Oh! So these were the reasons we didn’t talk to each other.

So, these were the reasons they had not talked to each other. Many boys and girls have their own reasons for not having a conversation, but when they have the conversation in the later phase of their life, then there may be a reason for the same thing.

Comments

  1. Very interesting story, the reason explained here is really very logical.
    Nice write up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this story and very much relatable for the young college crowd. The freshness injected makes it a truly unique tale.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice one !!! Yes, talking to someone at certain times needs courage.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts (Since last year)

Tests or t20s in Your Life

With Great responsibility come Greater Distractions

Positive or Negative Vibes Having Influence on People

Some Things in His Backpack

The Story of a 23-year-old

Good Times Attract Many

Taking Out some Time for a 'Me Time'

Is there any Nice Coffee-Shop nearby?

When He Pressed the Buttons on that Device

Reactions You get On Your New Thoughts

Popular Posts (Since Last 30 Days)

Tests or t20s in Your Life

With Great responsibility come Greater Distractions

Positive or Negative Vibes Having Influence on People

Reactions You get On Your New Thoughts

Good Times Attract Many

The Connection between us and The Home Food

The Story of a 23-year-old

Learn From The Baby How It is Done

Taking Out some Time for a 'Me Time'

Everyone is Different from the others for a Reason