I Feel Good in The Morning



I am habituated with waking up early in the morning
Since my childhood, I am habituated with waking up early in the morning. As a child, I was used to be woken up by my mother early in the morning as I had to reach the school before 7:25 AM then as per the rules. So, I got this habit of waking up early, from my mother.

Using the Alarm Clock
When I had reached the 6th grade, I did not need my mother to wake me up but I used an alarm clock instead of doing the same. As the time was passing, I was getting used to waking up near the alarm-clock time. I was so getting used to it that I started waking up on holidays as well but without the alarm clock.

In the present time, I don’t need an alarm clock to wake up early in the morning, and I leave my bed before the Sunrise. I only use the alarm clock if I have any important works to do that day or if the day itself is an important one.

There are some days on which I had woken up after the Sun had risen up. The reason for this is the more than usual work or having a bad time on the days before the respective days. So, these things make me the person who has woken up before alarm-clock or Sunrise and after the Sunrise.

When I wake up very early in the morning, I feel very positive
When I wake up very early in the morning, I feel very positive but when I wake up late, I just don’t get the same feeling. It’s not that bad but when you are up before or at the time nearer to the Sunrise, I feel like having my body full of energy. I see more positively to my problems. It feels like I can fix everything. Everything gets good if you go in synchronization with the time from the morning but it gets more difficult the more you delay.

Mornings are very quiet and peaceful
Mornings are very quiet and peaceful. It’s a very good time for things like reading books and studying for exams. In my opinion, if you want to take some important decisions then the morning is the best time for thinking about those decisions as you get very clear and positive thoughts at that time. I too do the same and if you trust me, decision making is easier at this time than at other times.

After I wake up in the Morning

After I wake up in the morning, usually, first of all, I plan out my day, that is, what I have to do and not to do. Then, I brush my teeth, etc. After that, I start my daily routine of Pranayama and other exercises, then I breakfast and go for the works which I had planned. If you believe me, I have done these things (Pranayama, exercises and the planning stuff) in the other times of the day, but it feels better to do the same in the morning. 

Note: This post is a part of Write Over the Weekend, an initiative for Indian Bloggers by BlogAdda.


Comments

  1. Very nicely shared your attachment and experience.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too love to get up early.Nice post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post. In my childhood days, I was told "early to bed and early to rise, makes a boy healthy, wealthy and wise". Things have changed now. Successful people stay up late and party and wake up even later.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts (Since last year)

Tests or t20s in Your Life

Positive or Negative Vibes Having Influence on People

With Great responsibility come Greater Distractions

Some Things in His Backpack

The Story of a 23-year-old

Taking Out some Time for a 'Me Time'

Good Times Attract Many

When He Pressed the Buttons on that Device

Is there any Nice Coffee-Shop nearby?

Reactions You get On Your New Thoughts

Popular Posts (Since Last 30 Days)

Tests or t20s in Your Life

Positive or Negative Vibes Having Influence on People

With Great responsibility come Greater Distractions

Reactions You get On Your New Thoughts

Learn From The Baby How It is Done

The Story of a 23-year-old

Good Times Attract Many

The Connection between us and The Home Food

Taking Out some Time for a 'Me Time'

My Memories with Comic Books