There was a Message from Ayesha

The following story is being narrated by Prashant who himself is a character in the story.

Recap
Prashant met Ayesha when she was looking for a nice coffee-shop.  He met her the second time when she was crying in the coffee-shop which he had told her about. Both of them connected because of an idiot who had troubled both of them and Ayesha was not crying anymore. To read about how they connected, check this: 'Is there any nice Coffee-Shop nearby?' Now let’s read what Prashant is narrating:

One day at 8:00 AM, I woke up after the Sunlight from the window could not see me sleeping anymore. Then, I got my mobile phone to see the time, while doing the same, I saw that there was a message from Ayesha sent at 6:11 AM. It read “Hi. There’s a party for the success of a web-series at 9:00 PM, can you get there? There would be lots of people there to introduce yourself to and get you gigs.”

I called her the moment I finished reading the message. After 8 rings she picked up the phone.

Me: Hi. Good Morning. How are you?

Ayesha: Morning. I am good. Did you see the message?

Me: Yeah. I was going to ask about it.

Ayesha: Then, ask.

Me: Yeah. So, what should I wear?

Ayesha: Don’t worry. There is no dress code there. But, the better you look the more you are going to get the attention.

Me: Okay. I would reach there at sharp 9:00 PM………. One more thing, where is the party?

Ayesha: Haven’t I mentioned the address? Sorry about that. I will send you that right now, and one more thing, you don’t need to be there at sharp 9:00 PM. Usually, they don’t get there on time, the real party starts 2 hours later and the one who arrives early, looks less fresh than the others.

Me: So, when should I reach there? I will have to catch the bus accordingly.

Ayesha: You don’t worry about that. You just meet me at Sanjay’s café on 9:30 PM. I would pick you up from there and tell you the rest.

Me: Okay, cool. I will reach there in time. I mean at Sanjay’s café.

Ayesha: Do as you have said. Bye.

Me: Bye.

When I saw Rafiq has finished reading the Namaaz, I asked him, “I have to share some news with you.Rafiq sat near me and asked, “What news?

Me (being excited): Ayesha has invited me to a party.

Rafiq: Who Ayesha?

Me: Ayesha, the coffee-girl I was telling you about.

Rafiq: Yeah yeah. Can I go with you?

Me: You? I don’t think you are invited?

Rahaman (while giving a look to me): Ohh, then why are you telling me about it.

Me: Because it would benefit you and me.

Rafiq: How?

Me: At the party, she is going to introduce me to some people who would help us finding gigs.

Rafiq: Great. Then, go to the party. You better get good work for me or else I would not be cooking anymore.

Me: Be positive. They are going to be good.

Rafiq: I know buddy, I was just joking.

As planned, I went to Sanjay’s café
As planned, I went to Sanjay’s café at sharp 9:30 PM and called Ayesha,

Me: Hi, I have reached Sanjay’s café, where are you?

Ayesha: I am on the way, reaching there soon.

After 15 minutes, she reached outside Sanjay’s café and asked me to get inside the cab & she was looking extremely beautiful that night in what she was wearing. I went inside the cab.

Me: You are looking great.

Ayesha (while looking at my clothes): Thanks, but, what are you wearing? I had told you that the better you look, the more attention you would get.

Me (in shock): But, I only have casuals like I am wearing now and you had also said that there is no dress code.

Ayesha: Calm down. Why are you getting serious? I am kidding.

An hour later, we reached the party’s destination. There, I saw so many popular personalities of the digital world and of the television industry. I thought she’s going to introduce me to one of those people but……………

Ayesha (to me, while introducing someone to me): Prashant, this is Abhinash, a writer. He has great stories with him. I loved them and I think you would love them too.

Ayesha (to Abhinash): And Abhinash, he has done theatre, some ads and he is a good actor. You should see his work sometime, you would be very impressed by them.

We decided to make Something Together
Then, Abhinash, Ayesha, and I kept talking with each other about our work. After talking so much, we decided to make a web-series from a story and script written by Abhinash. One of Ayesha’s friend who was present in the party, decided to produce the series whose director would be Ayesha and the protagonist would be me. I put Rafiq’s name in their ears for music. For P.R, we got some suggestions from Sahil. Then, we auditioned actors for the roles in the series. Slowly and steadily the work related to the series progressed, it took us 13 months to complete the series and it was ready for release. We released it on youtube. The series had 2 episodes of nearly 1 hour each. It got a great response, then, we got offers from the bigger ones for the next season, some were also approaching us to make the next season in the form of a movie.

The Idiot bumped into us
One day, I and Ayesha were entering Sanjay’s café for having the awesome coffee there, in the way, Ayesha’s ex ‘The Idiot’ bumped into us.

Ayesha’s Ex (to Ayesha): Hey. How are you?....... Oh my God, oh sorry. What am I asking? You are doing great and you are getting closer to your dream more and more. Right.

Ayesha was listening to his words with a straight face.

Ayesha’s Ex (to me): You have also done a great job.

Me: Thanks.

Ayesha’s ex (to me): Do you know, I was with Ayesha when she was working on everything around to be a director, and now, I am so proud of her.

Ayesha’s Ex (to Ayesha): Dear, if you need any help from my abilities or me, then, please don’t hesitate to ask as I would love to collaborate with you.

Ayesha (by holding my arm): Thanks, but everything is working fine with us.

This made Ayesha’s ex look like a fool there. After feeling the gesture of ‘Insult’ from Ayesha, which he deserved, left from there.

Me: Did you get any casting director the experience you were looking for?

Ayesha: No, but we will get a good one but not this idiot.

I smiled & laughed after Ayesha said those words and then we went ahead to have our coffee.

The End

Check its previous part, 'Is there any nice Coffee-Shop nearby?'

Comments

  1. Wow it's really interesting. I would like to read other parts of the story if there's any.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts (Since last year)

Tests or t20s in Your Life

With Great responsibility come Greater Distractions

Positive or Negative Vibes Having Influence on People

Some Things in His Backpack

The Story of a 23-year-old

Good Times Attract Many

Reactions You get On Your New Thoughts

Taking Out some Time for a 'Me Time'

Is there any Nice Coffee-Shop nearby?

When He Pressed the Buttons on that Device

Popular Posts (Since Last 30 Days)

Tests or t20s in Your Life

With Great responsibility come Greater Distractions

Reactions You get On Your New Thoughts

Positive or Negative Vibes Having Influence on People

The Connection between us and The Home Food

Do we Know the Right way of Selling an Used Electronic Device?

Good Times Attract Many

Everyone is Different from the others for a Reason

The Story of a 23-year-old

Learn From The Baby How It is Done