You Don’t Look like the One Who Craves for This Kind of Food

Dinesh after noticing Rajesh at the eatery where he (Dinesh) eats regularly, walked towards Rajesh. Rajesh at the eatery looked like having no idea where to go and where to not.

Dinesh (to Rajesh, after reaching near him): I guess you need some help.

Rajesh (while looking a little confused): Yeah. I think so. That guy told me that I can get the tokens for having the required food there, but, I can’t figure out where that guy was pointing at.

Dinesh: I can help you here. Okay, let me explain to you. So, the problem is that the man who provides tokens for the required food has been covered by the crowd of men asking for tokens that’s why you are unable to figure out where the man with the tokens is. Come with me, I will get you there.

Then, Dinesh went on to get the required tokens for Rajesh and himself. Both of them then moved towards the area where everyone was getting their food through the tokens. After getting the food both of them found a table there to sit around.

 Rajesh (while looking at the food after Dinesh and Rajesh sat on their respective chairs around the table): oh finally!! It’s in front of my eyes. I was craving for it since so long

Dinesh: But how could you crave for this? You don’t look like the one who craves for this.

Rajesh (while laughing a bit): Why can’t I crave for this?

Dinesh: I meant that I have never seen you here or near this place. I have never seen you near this kind of food. In the office breaks, I have seen you going with your colleagues for eating to that place which I and my colleagues call “The Rich and Cool People’s Place for Eating”.

Rajesh: Yeah. I have never eaten here but I have eaten food like this before when I was younger.

Dinesh: Really!! But you and your friends don’t look like the ones who eat these kinds of food. Every friend of yours whether guy or girl looks like a model and you too.

Rajesh (to himself while enjoying the food): Ohh lovely!! It’s so delicious.

Rajesh (to Dinesh): I am sorry, but this food is too good to be ignored, that’s why I chose to have some bites of it before replying to you. Yeah, I wouldn’t deny about the ‘model’ thing. I also think that my friends wouldn’t like me eating here, that’s why I have come here hiding from them.

Dinesh:  You haven’t come here ever but how did you know that you can get the food you want here?

Rajesh: I would tell you that. Today’s morning in the office, when Paresh ‘bhai’ (brother) was giving me coffee, I was talking to him about what kind of food I like and I haven’t had them since so long. Then, Paresh bhai told me about this place and the rest of the story, you know.

Dinesh: Wouldn’t this kind of food affect the phenomenon of you people looking like models?

Rajesh: Ha Ha. Honestly, it doesn’t bother me much but I can’t say about my friends. It depends upon how much one eats these, how much each those, the ones you call “The Rich and cool people’s food”, how much physical activity one does………..

 

Before Rajesh could complete his words a lady got near their table………..

The Lady (to Rajesh, being surprised): You are here!! What are you doing here?

Rajesh (while politely showing his hand towards the lady): Dinesh, meet my friend………..

Dinesh (with a smile, before Rajesh could complete his line): Yeah-yeah. I have seen her with you in the office.

Dinesh (to the lady): Hi.

The Lady: Hi.

Dinesh (to the lady): Were you too craving for food like this like Rajesh was craving? I can help you get the tokens for getting the food you want.

The Lady (to Dinesh, in a hurry): Thanks, but I need to talk to him (Rajesh) first.

The Lady (to Rajesh): Rajesh. Please come outside, we need to talk.

Rajesh (to the lady): You go, I would quickly come after finishing this food of mine.

The Lady (being tensed, with a little bit of anger): Are you kidding me? Please come outside with me right now.

Then, the lady and Rajesh got outside the eatery and Dinesh continued enjoying having his meal.

 

You can get some glimpses of the respective past of Rajesh and Dinesh through the following stories:

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts (Since last year)

Tests or t20s in Your Life

With Great responsibility come Greater Distractions

Positive or Negative Vibes Having Influence on People

Some Things in His Backpack

The Story of a 23-year-old

Good Times Attract Many

Taking Out some Time for a 'Me Time'

Is there any Nice Coffee-Shop nearby?

When He Pressed the Buttons on that Device

Reactions You get On Your New Thoughts

Popular Posts (Since Last 30 Days)

Tests or t20s in Your Life

With Great responsibility come Greater Distractions

Positive or Negative Vibes Having Influence on People

Reactions You get On Your New Thoughts

Good Times Attract Many

The Connection between us and The Home Food

The Story of a 23-year-old

Learn From The Baby How It is Done

Taking Out some Time for a 'Me Time'

Do we Know the Right way of Selling an Used Electronic Device?