The Guy came into his Senses

Recap
A dead body was being fished out from a river by the Police. At first, it seemed like a dead body, but the guy was breathing. The guy was dreaming about something. The guy’s name was Rakesh. He (Rakesh) was trapped in his dream. In his dream, he was in the ancient India. To read more about what happened with Rakesh, check this (The Previous Part of the Story): 'The Guy was Dreaming'One morning (in the dream), Baleshwar and Rakesh went for farming. Rakesh got the chance to see the farming in ancient India live and learned many things from Baleshwar. Like this day, for many days, Rakesh went for farming with Baleshwar and helped him in the same.

The Story continues.......
One day, early in the morning, at the verandah of Baleshwar’s house,

Rakesh (in his mind): For how many days is this going to continue? Will I have to live like this forever? I have to find a way. I have to go to the place where they had found me, I think I can find some links there.

While Rakesh was thinking these things, a guy was heading towards Baleshwar’s house. The guy looked familiar to Rakesh.

Rakesh (in his mind): I have seen him somewhere, but where?

The guy entered the house and touched the feet of Baleshwar and his wife. Then, Baleshwar called Rakesh.

Baleshwar: Hey Rakesh, see, who has come today, my younger brother Siddheshwar.

Rakesh went near Siddheshwar and greeted him with the ‘Namaste’ pose and Siddheshwar also greeted him back, but, after seeing Rakesh, Siddheshwar got a little bit tensed.

Rakesh (to Siddheshwar): I think I have seen you somewhere. Do I know you?

Siddheshwar got more tensed and started avoiding eye-contacts and making the awkward body- movements. When Baleshwar heard Rakesh’s words for Siddheshwar, he also got confused.

Rakesh (continues being shocked): Ohh. I remember. You had snatched my wallet before I got hit behind my head.

After hearing this, Siddheshwar ran from there, while doing the same his shoulder accidentally hit Rakesh’s body and Rakesh fainted there.

When he (Rakesh) came into his senses, he was in a hospital
When he (Rakesh) came into his senses, he was in a hospital surrounded by the doctor and Police officials. There was a bandage around his head and plaster around his left hand.

Police Officer (to Rakesh): Hello sir, how are you feeling?

Rakesh: Painful.

Police Officer: Yeah, the doctor will take care of that. Are you Mr. Rakesh Mishra?

Rakesh: Yes, I am.

Police Officer: Okay. Do you remember how this accident happened to you?

Rakesh told everything about the wallet snatching incident to the Police officer.

Police Officer: Okay. Good. I want to tell you that we found you in a river after 5 days of the incident you just mentioned. According to the CCTV footage, we have caught two guys, they are brothers and we just want your confirmation for further process of the case.

The Police officer brought the two suspects before Rakesh. Rakesh saw that the faces of the suspects are the same as of Siddheshwar and Baleshwar.

Rakesh (to the Police Officer, while pointing to the guy looking like Siddheshwar): Yes, that guy had snatched my wallet, but are you sure about the other guy?

Police Officer (to Rakesh): As I had told you, according to the CCTV footage, this guy (who was looking like Baleshwar) hit you on your head from behind, then, when you fell on the ground, these two guys lifted you and threw you down the river. After getting the complaint of your missing by your tourist guide Deepak, we started investigating and found you on the other side of the river after 5 days. If I say honestly since it had been 5 days, we had not expected you to be alive but thankfully you were alive and surprisingly your wounds were healing. The doctor is also assuming that someone would have applied some natural stuff like any Ayurvedic medicine, on your wounds, which would have been healing you and keeping you alive. But, I doubt that because if he would have applied medicines on you, then why didn’t he help you get out from there.

Rakesh: I don’t remember anything but I believe that Lord Shiva saved me. Jai Bholenaath(while closing his eyes and folding his hands). But, the other guy doesn’t seem like a bad guy. Are you really sure about him?

Police Officer: Oh come on Mr. Rakesh. You can’t say from seeing someone’s face whether he is a good guy or bad guy. When I asked him about why did he hit you, then, he said, “I don’t know anything about the guy (Rakesh). I thought he is a bad guy and was running after my brother to beat him. I could not understand what to do at that time, then, I did what my brother said. ”

Rakesh: He did not hit me intentionally, he thought that I am the bad guy. I think he is innocent as he did what his brother said him to do.

Police Officer: I am sorry Mr. Rakesh. Intentionally or unintentionally, he has committed the crime, so, he has to pay the price for it.

Then, the Police officer went out of the room where Rakesh was getting treated and gave all the investigation reports to the Chief of Police and Internal Security at Ujjain.

To be continued...........

Check its next part, 'The Guy has Defeated Death'

Comments

Popular Posts (Since last year)

Tests or t20s in Your Life

With Great responsibility come Greater Distractions

Positive or Negative Vibes Having Influence on People

Some Things in His Backpack

Good Times Attract Many

The Story of a 23-year-old

Taking Out some Time for a 'Me Time'

Is there any Nice Coffee-Shop nearby?

Reactions You get On Your New Thoughts

When He Pressed the Buttons on that Device

Popular Posts (Since Last 30 Days)

Tests or t20s in Your Life

With Great responsibility come Greater Distractions

Positive or Negative Vibes Having Influence on People

Reactions You get On Your New Thoughts

Good Times Attract Many

The Connection between us and The Home Food

Learn From The Baby How It is Done

The Story of a 23-year-old

My Memories with Comic Books

Everyone is Different from the others for a Reason