Dating before Marrying

On a Sunday afternoon, Kaushik and Riya were together in a restaurant that is very well known for its hygiene.

Kaushik (to Riya): Was it your idea to have a date for finalizing the wedding?

Riya: Yeah. I had suggested my parents for this ‘meeting’, you are only calling it a date.

Kaushik: Oh come on, it’s obviously a date. By the way, your family seems very cool. They agreed to your ‘Date before Marriage’ thing.

Riya: Don’t give all the credits to my family, your family is also cool to agree on the same.

Kaushik: Actually, my family didn’t think about your suggestion that way. After they heard this idea of yours, they were very confused. Then, they shared the same with me, I found it cool and we are here, dating each other.

Riya: Okay. So, you love credits, what else do you love other than that?

Kaushik: Many things, and I think, one more thing is going to be added to the list before we leave the restaurant today. Oh sorry, it would be wrong to call a living being a ‘thing’.

They talked about almost everything they know and got to know each other very well. After 2 hours and 47 minutes………………..

Riya: I think we should leave now.

Kaushik: Okay. So, what do you think about our long-term partnership?

Riya: I don’t think I would have a problem with that, another date would be better.

Kaushik: Ohh. You said ‘date’ instead of ‘meeting’. Cool.

Riya: So, when should we meet next?

Kaushik: Today is Sunday, 15th March 2020. In the coming week, as you told, you are going to be busy in your office and I love my job too. So, next Sunday, 22nd March 2020. What do you say?

Riya: Yeah. I am fine with that. Done.

Both of them had a great date. Then, on 22nd March 2020, ‘Janta Curfew’ happened, after this, social gatherings were denied and social distancing was recommended, then, ’21 Days Lockdown’.

I don’t know what happened between Kaushik and Riya after this, but one thing I know that, to fight the ‘Corona Virus’ we should stay at home to break the chain and not move out from our respective house if it’s not much necessary, so, Stay at Home, Stay Healthy.

Comments

  1. Lockdown has spoiled many plans. But, saved many from the virus...
    They can always talk over phone, no? :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts (Since last year)

Some Things in His Backpack

Tests or t20s in Your Life

Positive or Negative Vibes Having Influence on People

With Great responsibility come Greater Distractions

Is there any Nice Coffee-Shop nearby?

Taking Out some Time for a 'Me Time'

When He Pressed the Buttons on that Device

The Story of a 23-year-old

I liked Your Work but...

Good Times Attract Many

Popular Posts (Since Last 30 Days)

Taking Out some Time for a 'Me Time'

Positive or Negative Vibes Having Influence on People

With Great responsibility come Greater Distractions

Tests or t20s in Your Life

Good Times Attract Many

Following Your Passion and Advices of others

India win Kabaddi Gold in The Olympics

Reactions You get On Your New Thoughts

I Feel Good in The Morning

Learn From The Baby How It is Done