It did not end, It changed its form like Energy

Ramesh was coming out of an office. His friend Paresh was waiting for him outside the office.

Paresh (to Ramesh, seeing Ramesh coming out of the office building): So, what did they say? Did they say yes?

Ramesh (being normal, he was not excited): Yes, they said yes.

Paresh (doubting any problem): So, what happened? Did you say no to any of their things?

Ramesh (again, being normal): No, there is no problem. The deal has been finalized, they have approved my idea and all the required documents have been signed.

Paresh (being very happy and excited): Wow, that’s great news. How can you be so normal while sharing this with me?

Ramesh: It’s not that I am not happy about it but don’t feel like celebrating it. Actually, I had not expected my idea to be approved.

Paresh: Are you serious? You were working so hard with this idea of yours and now you are saying that you had not expected your idea to be approved. Why?

Ramesh: I always had belief on my idea but after being presenting my idea from one office to other regularly since a long time, the thing which I had in my mind was, “Work on your idea, regularly present it to as many people as you can and one day someone is going to like your idea and believe in it like the way you do. If someone doesn’t approve your idea, get remarks from them, work on them if they seem valid to you.” I meant to say that I was habituated with the work but not the result, but still, there is a long way to go. I have to make the idea work for me, the people who are more likely to be benefitted from it and the people who are investing in it.

Paresh: Hmm. Valid point.

They started walking on the roadside to their way to the nearby bus-stop.

Ramesh: Yesterday, I had the tension of getting this idea approved, and now, I am thinking about the things to be worked on for getting this idea executed. It’s like the thing we had read in school about ‘Energy’.

Paresh: How?

Ramesh: “Energy can neither be created nor destroyed. It just changes its form.” I meant to say that the thinking and pressure of getting this idea approved did not end for me, it just has taken the form of making this idea a reality.

Paresh: Ohh. Nice one. Got it. It didn’t end, it just changed its form. I have one example too. There is a friend of mine, Sneha. During one campus recruitment for a company, initially, she was tensed about qualifying the written round, when she passed the written exam, she said, “Oh my God. I am so tensed right now, how am I going to pass this ‘Personal Interview’ round. I was focusing more on the written one. Oh God, I am going to cry now.” Then, she started crying.

Ramesh: Yeah, you got that very much right.

Then, they reached the bus-stop.

Paresh: You, don’t worry, we are going to work very hard on this, now onwards, your current thinking is going to take the form of a great thing.

Comments

Popular Posts (Since last year)

Tests or t20s in Your Life

With Great responsibility come Greater Distractions

Positive or Negative Vibes Having Influence on People

Some Things in His Backpack

Good Times Attract Many

The Story of a 23-year-old

Taking Out some Time for a 'Me Time'

Is there any Nice Coffee-Shop nearby?

Reactions You get On Your New Thoughts

When He Pressed the Buttons on that Device

Popular Posts (Since Last 30 Days)

Tests or t20s in Your Life

With Great responsibility come Greater Distractions

Positive or Negative Vibes Having Influence on People

Reactions You get On Your New Thoughts

Good Times Attract Many

Learn From The Baby How It is Done

The Connection between us and The Home Food

The Story of a 23-year-old

Everyone is Different from the others for a Reason

My Memories with Comic Books