People
choose the path of evil when no one shows them the good path or restrict them
from setting their feet on the good path.
So, don’t restrict anyone from doing any work
which doesn’t make someone hurt, try to
show the right path(good path) to the people around you and restrict them from
following the evil path.
The following story is narrated by a random person who was waiting for his bus at the bus-stop like everyday: I was st anding at the bus-stop waiting for my bus that day . It was 9:34 AM and the weather was very pleasant but my mind was not at much peace. The other people present at the bus-stop were not in a good mood after the loss of Team India in the semi-final the previous day. I had the same kind of mood that day. Every body was discussing the lost game there, but I was not doing the same as I was trying to move on from the game and the sadness it had caused me, but the people around me were not letting me to do the same by discussing it. After some time, a guy came on his bike and dropped a senior citizen (who was sitting behind him on the bike), at the bus-stop. He (the senior citizen) was holding a newspaper in his hand. Very soon, he started reading the newspaper. He was not talking about the game with anyone, he was just reading the newspaper. When he moved toward...
The following is the story of Vishwas narrated by himself. Here goes Vishwas: Namaskaar. My name is Vishwas Verma. I have a great affection for music since my childhood . I have this habit of trying to sing songs in the same tune as that of the songs I listen to on radio, TV, and mobile phone. When I used to hang out with my friends during our college days, I loved singing songs to them and they were also very fond of my voice and singing. My friends used to say, “ What a voice you have! You have great control over your voice. It’s a treat to hear you singing. ” One of the friends used to say, “ I am recording this and will soon upload it to social media. ” me singing songs with different tunes when hanging out with my friends was the story of almost every day during my college days . Then, I started dreaming….., I dreamt of my songs and voice reaching the hearts of a lot of people but everything did not happen the way I had planned and dreamt. The reason/s for the...
There was a match of a tournament going on somewhere. It was an Inter School Cricket tournament. The batsman batting at that time was being easy on the bowlers. He was playing grounded and defensive shots as he was taking his time adjusting himself well for playing big shots later. That time, one of the teachers of some school said to another teacher, “Why is he in the team? He has not even hit a sixer till now from the morning. He is doing nothing but boring everyone.” In reply to this, the other teacher said, “why do you think so? Be positive. He is just taking his time. He is getting ready for a bigger inning. They are young children. Let’s motivate them. Winning is not everything, the improvement and development of the students are more important . So, just keep calm and relax.” Observation of the Scenario In this scenario, we can observe two kinds of people and they are the two mentioned teachers. The first teacher seemed both demotivating and impatient but the oth...
If you are a spider-man movie fan, then you must have heard this dialogue, “with great power, comes great responsibility”. I just want to add something to this dialogue, “With great responsibility, come greater distractions”. Yes, you heard right, distraction is a thing, which no one would not have faced. Distractions While Exams(especially during board exams) Now, it is the time of board exams, who would be better than the students to ask about the distractions at this time. Most of the students read the textbook with the distraction of reading the text messages on the phone. What is the reason for this distraction? It’s because today’s students are habituated with chatting through phones. Is it really a distraction for the students. I think students don’t take this as a distraction but their parents do. At first, I said, “with great responsibility, come greater distractions”. In this case, parents see the board exams as a responsibility, and the other things studen...
Advik had reached his home from the school at around 3:00 PM like every day. His mom then served lunch for him on the dining table. After freshening up, Advik had his lunch and went to take a nap in his room. Then, the clock in his room was showing 3:32 PM. After about 2 hours and 30 minutes, Advik’s mom began trying to wake him up for his coaching classes , which resulted in Advik changing his sleeping positions and not trying to wake up. But, when his mom aggressively shook him up, he had to wake up. Then, he got ready for his coaching classes, put the required books and notebooks in his bag, and went for his coaching center by riding on his bicycle. He had classes from 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM that day in the coaching center. His friend Lokesh with his (Lokesh’s) bicycle joined him on his way. After reaching the coaching center, he parked his bicycle where he usually parks and locked the bicycle, Lokesh also did the same. He then entered the classroom with Lo...
Pravesh entered the office by his identification card where he works. Like him many entered the office and as the time passed the whole office got busy as usual. Then, Pravesh before powering his computer on, took out a device from his backpack, pressed a few buttons on the device and at that time the device got activated. After the device got activated he put the device in the drawer of his desk. A few moments later a ‘News’ notification got into everyone’s mobile phone in the office. The news was from an unknown website and the notification said, “Every educational and professional information of employees of different companies/organizations saved in different places are missing. Reasons for the same are not known.” But the information of the ones in the office where Pravesh works were safe. After the office hours got over, Pravesh took out the device from the drawer, turned it off by pressing a few buttons on it, put it back in his backpack, got out of the office, and left for ...
What does ‘Me Time’ mean to me? ‘Me Time’ means a lot to me. It makes me enter a zone where I can keep account of my good works & mistakes of my past and the stuff which I have to do which I feel would be good for me. The good works whether small or big make me motivated especially in the times when I don’t feel so good about myself. The mistakes make me check on the stuff in which I have to learn from or improve in. After thinking about these past stuff, I plan things for moving ahead in my ways and do a little Pranayama and exercises. I do these things because I think they are going to be beneficial to me. ‘Me Time’ is very important to me We go through many situations in our life. We get many thoughts in our mind. We meet different people with different mindsets whether they are our relatives, friends or any stranger. Apart from these, we also have certain duties and goals in our life which sometimes get away from our sight because of the above-mentioned ...
When I was studying in class ‘Prep’ I was with my parents at the Annual Sports Day in our school, I was 6 years of age, studying in class ‘Prep’ then. I had no idea about what was going on that day at the school. Before reaching the school that day, I even did not know that my parents had registered my name for the ‘Balloon Race’ there, I was just very happy riding with my parents on our scooter. In those days, I always enjoyed sitting on the little seat ahead of my father on the scooter. That day, our school was very crowded That day, our school was very crowded. There were sounds and their echoes everywhere, mostly because of the mikes and also due to the noise made by the kids and their parents. Many events were organized that day, most of them were related to athletics, but as a kid I was very confused about everyone jumping and running here and there. The Announcement for the Balloon Race Then came the announcement from one of the many mikes, “Dear parents of t...
Ramesh was coming out of an office. His friend Paresh was waiting for him outside the office. Paresh (to Ramesh, seeing Ramesh coming out of the office building): So, what did they say? Did they say yes? Ramesh (being normal, he was not excited): Yes, they said yes. Paresh (doubting any problem): So, what happened? Did you say no to any of their things? Ramesh (again, being normal): No, there is no problem. The deal has been finalized, they have approved my idea and all the required documents have been signed. Paresh (being very happy and excited): Wow, that’s great news. How can you be so normal while sharing this with me? Ramesh: It’s not that I am not happy about it but don’t feel like celebrating it. Actually, I had not expected my idea to be approved. Paresh: Are you serious? You were working so hard with this idea of yours and now you are saying that you had not expected your idea to be approved. Why? Ramesh: I always had belief on my idea but...
In a classroom of class-III (class of 8 year old kids in India),...........Tushar was sitting next to Amit Tushar (whispering to Amit, while the teacher was teaching in the classroom): Do you know, what does my father do? Amit (whispers back to Tushar): Of course, I know. He drops you at the school every day. The whispering continues……………………… Tushar: You idiot, I meant to say, do you know what’s his profession? Amit: I know that too. He is an engineer. Tushar: But, do you know what type of engineer he is and what he does in his office? Amit: No,…….. Not exactly………… I don’t know. Tushar (lies to Amit, being inspired by some TV shows and cartoons): I am gonna tell you that today, please don’t tell about it to anyone. He creates robots that look like human beings. He is a Robotic………..Robotnic Engineer, something like that. The teacher shouts , “Silence everyone.” One day, at the playground, during recess, Rishi (to Tushar): Has Amit gone ...
There was a match of a tournament going on somewhere. It was an Inter School Cricket tournament. The batsman batting at that time was being easy on the bowlers. He was playing grounded and defensive shots as he was taking his time adjusting himself well for playing big shots later. That time, one of the teachers of some school said to another teacher, “Why is he in the team? He has not even hit a sixer till now from the morning. He is doing nothing but boring everyone.” In reply to this, the other teacher said, “why do you think so? Be positive. He is just taking his time. He is getting ready for a bigger inning. They are young children. Let’s motivate them. Winning is not everything, the improvement and development of the students are more important . So, just keep calm and relax.” Observation of the Scenario In this scenario, we can observe two kinds of people and they are the two mentioned teachers. The first teacher seemed both demotivating and impatient but the oth...
Varun was very excited that day, as he was going to work where he had dreamt of working. When Varun joined the office the same day, he loved the way he was introduced to his office-colleagues, he was told about the motto of the organization, what his daily routine would be in the office and how each person working for the organization, is valuable and important to them. In the Meeting ........... His initial four days in the office went very well for Varun as, in these days, he had made good friends there and was loving what he was doing in the office. The next day, there was a meeting in the office. In the meeting, the boss proposed an idea on which everybody present there agreed. Varun noticed some flaws in the idea, he informed that to the boss very politely, but, it didn’t go well with the boss. In reply to Varun, the boss gave a strange look to him (Varun) and announced in the meeting room, “As almost everyone supports the idea which I proposed today, so, we will procee...
In a classroom of class-III (class of 8 year old kids in India),...........Tushar was sitting next to Amit Tushar (whispering to Amit, while the teacher was teaching in the classroom): Do you know, what does my father do? Amit (whispers back to Tushar): Of course, I know. He drops you at the school every day. The whispering continues……………………… Tushar: You idiot, I meant to say, do you know what’s his profession? Amit: I know that too. He is an engineer. Tushar: But, do you know what type of engineer he is and what he does in his office? Amit: No,…….. Not exactly………… I don’t know. Tushar (lies to Amit, being inspired by some TV shows and cartoons): I am gonna tell you that today, please don’t tell about it to anyone. He creates robots that look like human beings. He is a Robotic………..Robotnic Engineer, something like that. The teacher shouts , “Silence everyone.” One day, at the playground, during recess, Rishi (to Tushar): Has Amit gone ...
You don’t think about selling your old device till you do not need some extra cash, whether it is for buying you a new phone or something else, but till this situation comes, you do not care about what happens to your phone, you may care about it if it has some contents which can get you in trouble when it goes to some alien hands. What are the things that you face, while selling your old electronic device? You dream of getting some amount of money and doing different things with that money. But, the sad part is that you never get the amount of money you have thought of initially and your heart starts to break during the meetings, which brings you down to the floor of your dreams. You get to know about the other defects of the phone which you never knew before while meeting the buyer. You get to hear stories about how the type of phone you are presenting, has been offered to the buyers at a lower price. If you do not agree with the buyer’s proposed price, then the bu...
The following story is being narrated by Prashant who himself is a character in the story. Recap Prashant met Ayesha when she was looking for a nice coffee-shop. He met her the second time when she was crying in the coffee-shop which he had told her about. Both of them connected because of an idiot who had troubled both of them and Ayesha was not crying anymore. To read about how they connected, check this: 'Is there any nice Coffee-Shop nearby?' Now let’s read what Prashant is narrating: One day at 8:00 AM, I woke up after the Sunlight from the window could not see me sleeping anymore. Then, I got my mobile phone to see the time, while doing the same, I saw that there was a message from Ayesha sent at 6:11 AM. It read “Hi. There’s a party for the success of a web-series at 9:00 PM, can you get there? There would be lots of people there to introduce yourself to and get you gigs.” I called her the moment I finished reading the message. After 8 rings she pick...
In our daily life, we face a lot of situations which make us feel bad, but you believe it or not, there are very little and simple things which can cheer us up. So, now let’s focus on the situations which make us feel bad. (i) When the exams don’t go as expected We face a lot of exams in our life, whether they are for the school, college, entrance or for getting jobs or promotions, but their (exams) results don’t always go in our way. That time, the way we feel in a certain way which can’t be explained. At that time, we don’t want anyone to ask us about our results, but there are people who keep asking about the results whether they are friends when they have a meeting with you. It would not bother you if your near ones reply positively to your results but if not then it’s going to be a little hard for you. After the results, you have to figure out what went wrong for you ...
In my childhood, after seeing my sad face, my mother used to say, “God has given equal abilities to everyone, we should never feel lesser than anyone.” Then, I used to believe that and smile back to my mother. But now, I think that the Almighty has made all of us different from others so that we can make our own identity different from others and the difference comes from lots of stuff. So that we don’t look like a copy or replica of others. Usually, we don’t get this and try to do blindly what others are doing without knowing ourselves properly. Everybody begins his/her life in different surroundings. A person gets his/her qualities from the surroundings where he/she spends his her time. An Example of how Rohan and his life can be different from others Let’s have a look at this scenario. There is a boy named Rohan. Both of his parents are working. Everybody knows the amount of responsibilities parents have on their shoulders as both of their parents work...
If you are a spider-man movie fan, then you must have heard this dialogue, “with great power, comes great responsibility”. I just want to add something to this dialogue, “With great responsibility, come greater distractions”. Yes, you heard right, distraction is a thing, which no one would not have faced. Distractions While Exams(especially during board exams) Now, it is the time of board exams, who would be better than the students to ask about the distractions at this time. Most of the students read the textbook with the distraction of reading the text messages on the phone. What is the reason for this distraction? It’s because today’s students are habituated with chatting through phones. Is it really a distraction for the students. I think students don’t take this as a distraction but their parents do. At first, I said, “with great responsibility, come greater distractions”. In this case, parents see the board exams as a responsibility, and the other things studen...
Do you like video games? Some love them, some hate them and some don’t care about them. I used to love video-games in my childhood a lot. Here, I am not talking about high graphics 3-dimensional or 4-dimensional kind of stuff. I am talking about the 2-dimensional TV video games. I used to have that type of video-game console. To play with it, you had to connect its audio and video wires with the Tv. Then, you would be having the game cassettes having names like ‘ 8 in 1 ’, ‘ 6 in 1 ’, ‘ 4 in 1 ’, ‘ 99999999999 in 1 ’, etc. You have to insert that cassette into the video-game console to play. There was an eject button for the cassette to come out of it. My first experience with the video-game On weekends, I with my family used to visit my cousin’s house. There was one Sunday, I was in my cousin’s place. I saw something which I had never thought it existed. I used to love cartoons very much. The cartoons on the TV attracted my eyes that day. Then I observed that these c...
What does ‘Me Time’ mean to me? ‘Me Time’ means a lot to me. It makes me enter a zone where I can keep account of my good works & mistakes of my past and the stuff which I have to do which I feel would be good for me. The good works whether small or big make me motivated especially in the times when I don’t feel so good about myself. The mistakes make me check on the stuff in which I have to learn from or improve in. After thinking about these past stuff, I plan things for moving ahead in my ways and do a little Pranayama and exercises. I do these things because I think they are going to be beneficial to me. ‘Me Time’ is very important to me We go through many situations in our life. We get many thoughts in our mind. We meet different people with different mindsets whether they are our relatives, friends or any stranger. Apart from these, we also have certain duties and goals in our life which sometimes get away from our sight because of the above-mentioned ...
Comments
Post a Comment