I Should, I Can, I Will, I Did

When you think of choosing a work of your interest, then, at first you should say to yourself, “I should do this

Then, after knowing or learning about it more, you should say to yourself, “I can do this

After learning about it more, you should say, “I will do this”, so that after completing the work, you can say, “I did it

Never lose hope, keep learning about the work of your interest, learn from the mistakes made during the work and keep improving so that you can be successful in that work.



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts (Since last year)

Tests or t20s in Your Life

With Great responsibility come Greater Distractions

Positive or Negative Vibes Having Influence on People

Some Things in His Backpack

The Story of a 23-year-old

Good Times Attract Many

Taking Out some Time for a 'Me Time'

Is there any Nice Coffee-Shop nearby?

Reactions You get On Your New Thoughts

When He Pressed the Buttons on that Device

Popular Posts (Since Last 30 Days)

Tests or t20s in Your Life

With Great responsibility come Greater Distractions

Positive or Negative Vibes Having Influence on People

Reactions You get On Your New Thoughts

Good Times Attract Many

The Connection between us and The Home Food

The Story of a 23-year-old

Learn From The Baby How It is Done

Taking Out some Time for a 'Me Time'

Everyone is Different from the others for a Reason