Can You Tell Me Who Am I?


When I had come to this house
When I had come to this house, I was not alone. I came with my very close buddy and in comparison to him, I am very small in size. We are each other’s life. It would not be wrong to say that I am nothing without him.

People in the House
In this house, there is one boy, one girl, and their parents. On our welcome day in the house, the parents took very good care of me and my buddy by comforting and providing us nice places to rest. I was very happy that I and my friend lived very close to each other in our places in this house.

Why the kids were interested in me?
My struggle in the house started when the kids started hanging out with me. The brother and sister always fought with each other to take me towards them. Actually, I was not their main interest, I was just a medium for them to enjoy with my friend. They were very fond of my friend because he had the ability to show people different views and other stuff but he always needed my permission to switch from showing one thing to another, that’s why they had to have me to enjoy with my buddy.

My buddy can’t wake up by himself
My buddy can’t wake up by himself, I wake him up when any family member signals me by touching my body for doing the same. When the kids have me, I get a lot of pain but when I am in the hands of the parents it feels a lot better. Sometimes they forget me on the sofa and then they suddenly get remembered to take me to my place near my buddy.

So, can you tell me who am I?


Note: This post is a part of Write Over the Weekend, an initiative for Indian Bloggers by BlogAdda.


Comments

  1. Nicely described two buddies - Television and Remote Control. Thanks for sharing 🙂

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very innovative :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts (Since last year)

Tests or t20s in Your Life

With Great responsibility come Greater Distractions

Positive or Negative Vibes Having Influence on People

Some Things in His Backpack

The Story of a 23-year-old

Good Times Attract Many

Taking Out some Time for a 'Me Time'

Is there any Nice Coffee-Shop nearby?

When He Pressed the Buttons on that Device

Reactions You get On Your New Thoughts

Popular Posts (Since Last 30 Days)

Tests or t20s in Your Life

With Great responsibility come Greater Distractions

Positive or Negative Vibes Having Influence on People

Reactions You get On Your New Thoughts

Good Times Attract Many

The Connection between us and The Home Food

The Story of a 23-year-old

Learn From The Baby How It is Done

Taking Out some Time for a 'Me Time'

Do we Know the Right way of Selling an Used Electronic Device?