Taking Out some Time for a 'Me Time'

What does ‘Me Time’ mean to me?

‘Me Time’ means a lot to me. It makes me enter a zone where I can keep account of my good works & mistakes of my past and the stuff which I have to do which I feel would be good for me.

The good works whether small or big make me motivated especially in the times when I don’t feel so good about myself. The mistakes make me check on the stuff in which I have to learn from or improve in.

After thinking about these past stuff, I plan things for moving ahead in my ways and do a little Pranayama and exercises. I do these things because I think they are going to be beneficial to me.

‘Me Time’ is very important to me

We go through many situations in our life. We get many thoughts in our mind. We meet different people with different mindsets whether they are our relatives, friends or any stranger. Apart from these, we also have certain duties and goals in our life which sometimes get away from our sight because of the above-mentioned things. So, to focus on our duties, goals and other personal stuff, we need to take out some time for a ‘Me Time’.

I get my ‘Me Time’ in the morning

I usually give myself a ‘Me Time’ every day in the morning. It’s very peaceful and you feel very fresh at that time. At this time, you also get very good thoughts in your mind. In my opinion, the morning time is the best for anyone who wants to have a ‘Me Time’. In the end, I want to say that ‘Me Time’ is very important to me and I feel it should be for everyone for their good. 

Comments

  1. I too give me time in the mornings. good read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right... there is no prescribed time for MeTime. Nice post.

    Arvind Passey
    www.passey.info

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely post! I find mornings peaceful too :) I'm located in nature's vicinity in Sindhudurg near the coasts so seeing the morning life here is truly a blessing :)
    http://vrag.in

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very logical write up, i prefer the time just before sleeping to analyze and realize the entire day happenings.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I enjoy a lot of Me Time.In fact, my favourite times are Me times

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts (Since last year)

Tests or t20s in Your Life

Positive or Negative Vibes Having Influence on People

With Great responsibility come Greater Distractions

Some Things in His Backpack

The Story of a 23-year-old

Good Times Attract Many

When He Pressed the Buttons on that Device

Is there any Nice Coffee-Shop nearby?

Reactions You get On Your New Thoughts

Popular Posts (Since Last 30 Days)

Tests or t20s in Your Life

Positive or Negative Vibes Having Influence on People

With Great responsibility come Greater Distractions

Reactions You get On Your New Thoughts

Learn From The Baby How It is Done

The Story of a 23-year-old

Good Times Attract Many

The Connection between us and The Home Food

My Memories with Comic Books