Learn From The Baby How It is Done

The Baby in my friend’s neighborhood
One day, I planned to meet my friend whom I had not met since a long time. So, I left for my friend’s place. After reaching his place, I had a great time with my buddy but the great time became greater when I saw a baby crawling on the floor in my friend’s neighborhood. 

Soon, I was introduced to the baby by my friend and the baby’s mother. When I went near the baby to play with him, he smiled at me and crawled to get his toys and play with them. It looked like he was researching on the toys when he was removing some part of a toy and then joining back to it and throwing them & picking them.  I think the baby had lots of work to do that day. He seemed like a busy baby, never steady, always doing something with anything. 

After having a wonderful time with my friend, his family, and the baby, I came back home and got busy with my work.

I visited the baby again to relax
For months, I was working on a project. While doing so, I had found some problems in it, which were giving me a headache. So, to lessen the stress, I went to my friend’s house, I wanted to meet my friend but not more than I wanted to meet the baby. When I reached there, I saw the baby running after his elder sister. After seeing this, I thought that this baby is learning stuff very fast. The last time I had seen him, he was crawling on the floor, playing with his toys and trying again & again to climb up a stool but at that day he was running after his sister. 

Then, when his sister surprised him by running back after the baby, he (baby) laughed out loud in surprise and excitement like the babies laugh on anything which makes them both happy and surprised at the same time. He then ran towards the stool at the verandah and climbed that up.

After seeing this, a thought hit my mind. The thought was, “The project on which I am working on is like a baby growing up in my guidance.”

The Project was like a baby to me
The thought of doing the project came to my mind like a baby comes to the world. Then, I began planning the steps to carry on the project like a baby’s parents or guardians plan for the baby’s growth and future. The works of the project got started at a decent pace like the baby starts crawling on the floor slowly. I had found some problems in the project like the baby was getting problems in climbing up the stool, but the baby tried again & again, he tried whenever he wanted, he tried whenever he got the opportunity to do so and succeeded in it. 

This scenario motivated me to find ways to solve the problems in my project and overcome them by not worrying about the failure and trying again after failing and improving from the failure like the baby found ways to climb up the stool.

Babies are pure souls
I think babies succeed in what they do because they want to do those things from their heart. They don’t worry much about the things they are doing. They fall and learn from every fall.

Conclusion
In my point of view, if we are having problems in our lives then look at a baby and observe how much efforts he/she puts in the stuff he/she does and succeeds in them then we can relate our problems to the baby’s daily activities and can learn and get motivated from them. At last, I want to say, “Learn from the baby how it is done.”

Note: This article is written as a part of SuperBloggerChallenge 2018 conducted by Healthwealthbridge.comFashionablefoodz.com and Allaboutthewoman.com and should not be repurposed, republished or used otherwise. The content herein is owned by the blogger. SuperBloggerChallenge2018 is not responsible for any kind of infringement caused.

Comments

  1. Watching activities of a baby is always relaxing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really a baby's smile relaxes you . His learning from falling is a universal principle all should follow

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spending time with little ones is a great stress buster? and an awesome workout. Ask a mom😝😝
    Mann💓
    #superbloggerchallenge2018

    ReplyDelete
  4. Completely agree with u babies are therapeutic with their innocence.

    Pls read my week10 post for #superbloggerchallenge2018 #instacuppa
    https://www.talestotell.co.in/single-post/2018/04/20/I-am-not-just-my-body-or-my-religion-SuperbloggerChallenge2018-Instacuppa

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts (Since last year)

Some Things in His Backpack

Tests or t20s in Your Life

Positive or Negative Vibes Having Influence on People

With Great responsibility come Greater Distractions

Is there any Nice Coffee-Shop nearby?

Taking Out some Time for a 'Me Time'

When He Pressed the Buttons on that Device

The Story of a 23-year-old

Good Times Attract Many

I liked Your Work but...

Popular Posts (Since Last 30 Days)

Good Times Attract Many

Taking Out some Time for a 'Me Time'

Positive or Negative Vibes Having Influence on People

With Great responsibility come Greater Distractions

Tests or t20s in Your Life

Following Your Passion and Advices of others

India win Kabaddi Gold in The Olympics

Reactions You get On Your New Thoughts

I Feel Good in The Morning